I felt another nudge to share with you, so I made a video to honor that.
The video that I made is unscripted and long - so not everyone will have time for it in one sitting. I trust that it will reach whoever will find value in it.
I wanted to share some of the learnings that have felt important lately. Here's the "CliffsNote" version:
- There is no shame in sickness.
- You can BE well and still have wounds or conditions that need healing.
- You can BE ill and still be in peak physical condition.
- Wellness/Illness are possible ways of being. Sickness/Health are conditions that can result from many things (our ways of being, our choices, our environment, our genetics...)
- You don't have to BE a victim when you have a wound, dis-ease, or tragic experience.
- You can BE a hero for yourself (and you don't have to ask permission to own your power...)
Here's the whole message:
I welcome your responses to this. I am confident that we can learn much from one another and I am glad to be sharing our journeys!
May you be well!